Ready for the oven
- 4 eggs
- Quarter of an onion
- Handful of mushrooms
- Handful of broccoli
- Handful of sausage
- Handful shredded cheese
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 slices red/green pepper
- 1 avocado
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crack eggs. Beat and salt.
- Brown meat and add onions once browned.
- Let the onions cook for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers.
- Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- While frittata is cooking make guacamole to go on top. I simply add a little olive oil/salt/pepper and make into guacamole like consistency.
- Halfway through the 15 minutes add the handful of cheese on top (think pizza).
- When 15 minutes are up the frittata should just slide onto the plate/cutting board.
- Add guacamole to the top and enjoy.